І International scientific-practical conference «Business, innovation, management: problems and perspectives» April 23, 2020
We would like to invite scientists and representatives of business structures to participate in the І International scientific-practical conference «Business, innovation, management: problems and perspectives».
Section 1. Trends of business and management development.
- Transformation in business as a prerequisite for the latest management concepts.
- Forecasts and Challenges of the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
- Change of business models of enterprises activity organization.
- Digitization of business processes of the enterprise.
Section 2. Management of international business in the conditions of globalization.
- Problems and prospects of international business management development.
- Functioning of domestic enterprises in the global economic environment.
- Current trends and forms of business internationalization.
- Impact of European integration on the strategic development of enterprises.
Section 3. Innovation and entrepreneurship as a basis for country economic growth.
- Targets and ways of ensuring innovation development of enterprises.
- Forms and mechanisms of innovation entrepreneurship development.
- Knowledge management in the digital transformation of business.
- Problems and opportunities to invest in innovation.
Section 4. Supply chain management in enterprise development strategy.
- Supply chains as a new business environment.
- Production operations in supply chains.
- Integration and cooperation in supply chains.
- Logistics in the Internet environment.
Working languages: Ukrainian, English.
PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE PROVIDES
- publication of abstracts. After the conference, the Collection of conference abstracts will be published. Presenters will receive a certificate of participation;
- publication of the paper in the electronic Collection of scientific works «Modern approaches to enterprise management».
Participant fee is 180 UAH.
In addition to the plenary talk there will be several workshops and round table discussions.
The conference will give you an opportunity to attend presentations from the scientists from different universities and state institutions in Ukraine, representatives from industry, economics and business.
Students can have their abstracts published in the Conference Proceedings if they are written in collaboration with their scientific advisor.
Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, Kyiv, Peremogy Ave, 37,
National Technical Library of G.I. Denisenko
Mokhonko Anna Anatoliivna.