- 17/05/2017. Discussion of the problems of IT education with the IT Association of Ukraine. The issues of cross-cutting-IT training are considered: from school to -Master.Thestudent enrollment planfor the first year In IT specialties are discussed. Kovaliuk T presented the results of work on the MASTIS project to the participants of the meeting.
- 28/09/2017/ Meeting of STEM education participants in the IT company GlobalLogic. The issues of training IT specialists were considered at the meeting. Kovaliuk Tetiana disseminated information about the MASTIS project and the direction of the development of master’s training in the field of Information Systems
- 19/06/2017. Defense of master’s degrees thesis by the masters of the Automated Systems of Information Processing and Management Department. Associate Professor Tetiana Kovaliuk is the head of the master’s degree thesis. The thesis theme is “Modeling and information and technological support of individual educational trajectories”. The master’s degrees thesis uses materials from the MASTIS project. The graduate students, the head of the master’s degrees thesis Kovaliuk T. and a member of the examination committee Valentyn Tomashevskyi are in the photo.
- 08/08/2017. According to the Contract drawn up under the Grant Agreement No-2015-3674/001-001 EU technical assistance projects “Establishing Modern Master-level Studies in Information Systems” (“MASTIS”), financed by the European Union, registered with the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Ukraine under No 3486, Partnership agreements concluded between University Lumiere Lyon 2, France, and National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Ukraine, the Supplier has delivered the equipment according to the invoice No 0320185/2 dated 17.07.2017, which corresponds to equipment request of the Contract between Igor Sikorsky KPI and LLC Research and Manufactoring Company “UKRTRANSCOM”. The total price of the Equipment/services amounts21 925 Euro (21 thousand 9 hundred 25 Euro).According to the GrantAgreement No 20153674/001-001 paymentfor the delivered equipment is performed byPayer – University Lumiere Lyon2 ,FRANCE.
09/08/2017. The equipment is installed in the laboratory of Information Systems and will be used in the needs for the MASTIS project
- 09/08/2017. Equipment received by Grant Agreement No-2015-3674/001-001 EU. tested. Pavlov O. -Dean of the Faculty, Mucha I.-acting head of the department. Kovaliuk T.-coordinator of the MASTIS project in the Igor Sikorsky KPI, Semenchenko V., -head of the department laboratory. Kravchenko E. and Yavdoshchuk A – system administrators were present at the signing of the Act of receiving and transmittingequipment into operation
- 18/10/2017. Report on the implementation of the MASTIS Speaker Kovaliuk T. at the methodological seminar of the Automated Systems of Information Processing and Management Department. The competencies of masters in Information Systems are examined. The list of core disciplines is presented. The program of discipline “IS Development and Deployment” is considered in detail. The team MASTIS project work was approved by the decision of the methodological seminar of the Automated Systems of Information Processing and Management Department.
- 11.2017. Valentyn Tomashevskyi created a page on Facebook named https://www.facebook.com/Mastis-Establishing-Modem-Master-level-Studies-in-Information-Systems-1170278653106327/
where information is posted on the activities of the Automated Systems of Information Processing and Management Departmentand its work on the MASTIS project.
ІV international scientific and practical conference«nformation technology and Interaction (IT&I) in Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. 8-10 November 2017
- Methodical seminar “Report of MASTIS project: WP1- WP3” at the Automated Systems of Information Processing and Management Department. 18 Ovtober, 2017