Program Subject Area: 121 Software Engineering
Educational program: Software Engineering of Computerized Systems
Students acquire modern methodology, tools for designing, developing and implementing of software of information management systems. Professional activity of graduates is aimed at the development, designing, testing and management of program projects in the industry of development of information systems, custom programming and software outsourcing.
Mathematical and fundamental training
Students receive basic theoretical knowledge in mathematics, computer science and computing, necessary for the construction of high-quality innovative software for information systems of wide using.
Training in programming and development technology
• Programming Fundamentals
• Object-Oriented Programming
• Client Development Fundamentals
• Basics of Web Programming
• Multi-paradigm Programming
• Technology of Development of Software for Mobile Platforms
• Development of Gaming Applications
• Theory of Algorithms
• OLAP and Data Warehouses
• Big Data Technology
• Components of Software Engineering
• Modern Software Development Technology
• Technology for Parallel and Distributed Сomputing
• Cloud and Grid Technology
• Theory and Methods of Machine Learning
• Programming of Artificial Intelligence Systems
• Software Projects Management
Program-technological training in computer engineering
• Computer Architecture
• Organization of Computer Networks
• Operating Systems
• Applications and Data Security
Benefits of studying at our department
Graduates of the department ASOIU work in the world-famous companies:
Masters of the department have the opportunity to complete a full course of study at branch of the department in the V. M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. The training is provided by leading Ukrainian scientists in the field of computer science.
At the department double diploma program is acting together with the leading universities of the world, namely Merseburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany), the Universite de le’Mans (France).
We teach the most popular technologies!